Chartbeat for Publishing
A content intelligence platform that energizes your business, centralizes data around your distributed audience, tells you how content engages readers, and helps grow your audience.
- The headline that’s being played isn’t the one that Chartbeat says won the test. Why?
- Is there a character-count limit when writing headlines in the tool?
- When a story is in multiple positions on the homepage how does that affect tests?
- What time zone is the 'test created' timestamp?
- What happens if an active headline experiment moves off the page or is removed from the CMS?
- Why are Quality Clicks sometimes lower for my winning headline? See all 23 articles
- What is Offsite Social?
- What types of metrics and features are available?
- How do I get it—is there any additional implementation or installation?
- Why would a social account or Facebook page that I know CrowdTangle is tracking not show up on Offsite Social for a given story?
- I see a message that tells me that there is no social interaction data for the story page's URL. What exactly does this message mean?
- How real-time is CrowdTangle’s data? See all 11 articles