Running totals of Pageviews and Uniques are only available at a site level at this time and are not supported within a Multi-Site View. The Chartbeat product team is currently working on solutions to accurately calculate and provide Pageviews and Uniques for Multi-Site Views for publishers located across different timezones. If you would like to provide us with your feedback or learn more, reach out to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Guide to Real-Time
- Real-Time metrics glossary
- Explained: Device percentages in Real-Time
- What does 'Unspecified' represent within our subscribers module?
- Explained: What are Referrer Pickups?
- Explained: Apple News referred traffic to your website
- Why is recirculation over 100%?
- How does article search work?
- How are Spike Alerts calculated?
- Why are pageviews less than concurrents on my top articles?