Organization owners and admins can invite people to join their organization.
Send an invitation
- Hover over your avatar in the top right corner.
- Click Settings in the menu.
- Select Users in the Admin menu on the left, then click the Invite User button.
- Choose a role for the user you’d like to invite (learn more about roles and permissions).
- Enter their email address and click Invite.
- If you are inviting someone as a member you have the option to get them set up with some basic permissions. Under Site permissions, just select which sites your teammate should have access to.
- Click Invite.
The person you invited will receive an activation email from us. Be sure to remind them to check their spam filter in case they cannot find their invite.
A person cannot have multiple Chartbeat accounts linked to their email address. If the person you’re trying to invite already has a Chartbeat account with another organization, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer their existing account to your organization.