If you've forgotten your password you use to sign in to your Chartbeat account, you can reset it easily at any time.
Reset your password
Signed out of Chartbeat
- Visit chartbeat.com/fogotpw/.
- Enter your email address, click RESET PASSWORD.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Chartbeat. Be sure to check your spam folder too if you don't see an email from us right away.
- In the password reset email, click Reset Password. Enter your new password, then select CHANGE PASSWORD.
Signed in to Chartbeat
- Hover over the profile icon in the top right corner of your screen to reveal the menu, then select Settings.
- From the settings page, select Sign-in & Security from the left-hand nav menu.
- Enter your current password, followed by your new password, and click Save.
If you see a message telling you we can't find an account registered with your email address, there may be a mistake in your email address. It could be a typo or the wrong email address.
If you reach a different unexpected error page after signing in, it may indicate that your login has been deactivated by an account administrator. Email email@example.com for further assistance with a screenshot of the error message and the email address or username you used to sign in.