The Concurrents by Traffic graph also shows a breakdown of colors which correspond to the five traffic categories Chartbeat uses.
- Social is anyone who’s arrived via social media networks- Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Direct is anyone who’s entered your URL directly or has your site bookmarked.
- Search is anyone who’s come via a search engine.
- Internal are people who’ve come to the page they’re currently on by clicking through from another page on your site (including the homepage).
- Links is anyone who came to your site via a link on a different site that is not a social network.
Pivot on any of the audience category to get a deeper look at exactly who makes up that audience and what their experience with your content currently is.