Advanced Queries does not return sampled data. Underlying the system is a data warehouse where every pageview is a row in the database. We’re running SQL queries against that database, so you can pivot in any direction that you want.
Articles in this section
- Guide to Advanced Queries
- Empty fields in query results when grouped by Dynamic Title
- Using the Advanced Queries API with Google Sheets
- Using the Page Path filter to query specific article or landing pages
- How current is the data in my Advanced Queries report?
- Can we use the Advanced Queries API to collect all of our traffic data from Chartbeat?
- How can I run faster queries?
- Advanced Queries data retention policy
- Advanced Queries Recipe: Create a scroll depth heat map in Google Sheets to see how far readers are scrolling down your page
- Advanced Queries: filter functionality