You're using a SmartTV to display your Dashboard, or even The Big Board - awesome. But you can't see it because either the browser is unsupported or it's not prompting you to login.
Luckily, we've got a couple of workarounds for you. You can force your Dashboard to load using this handy little URL structure:
- Chartbeat for Everyone: https://chartbeat.com/dashboard/?url=domain&k=
- Chartbeat Publishing: https://chartbeat.com/publishing/dashboard/domain/?apikey=
Or if you're trying to force load any of our Chartbeat Labs, you can do that too:
- Big Board: https://chartbeat.com/labs/publishing/bigboard/domain?apikey=
- Big Board Mosaic: https://chartbeat.com/labs/bigboardmosaic/?host=domain&apikey=
- iFlow: https://chartbeat.com/labs/iflow/?host=domain&apikey=
- Heatmap: https://chartbeat.com/labs/heatmap/?host=domain&apikey=
- GeoMap: https://chartbeat.com/labs/map/?host=domain&apikey=
- Universe: https://chartbeat.com/labs/universe/?host=domain&apikey=
Just replace "domain" with your domain and put your API key (with all access) after the “=” without brackets or parenthetical.
If you're using an unsupported browser try this URL structure:
Still having issues? Let us know.